Friday, November 12, 2010

To Those I Teach

What is it I want for you?  Why do I teach?

I want you to develop a personal relationship with God that will always get better and never end.

I want you to experience His love and what it means in your own life.

I want you to grow in all the ways that will make you more like God, that will make you a fit instrument for good in this world.

I want you to walk with God's strength/spirit/energy in you so that you can push back and overcome the darkness of this world.

I want you to be whole in mind, body, and soul.  I want your life to be a blessing on this earth.

As John the Evangelist said in his first letter, "I have no greater joy than to know that my children walk in the truth."

2 comments:

  1. You have always been my my most precious spiritual adviser; for this I thank you and The Almighty.

    ReplyDelete